Your Real Estate Partner for Over 90 Years!
A Career in Real Estate – Education and Personal Development
We believe knowledge is power; the more you know about real estate and sales, the greater your success will be. For this reason we have made a major investment in educational materials that are available to our associates. Our management team is also always available to answer the tough questions that inevitably come up as you are gaining experience. We are here to guide you through each new transaction until you become confident, knowledgeable and successful.
In addition we offer:
The WRA pre-licensing course on DVD which is available to all of our agents for review at any time.
Weekly meetings that include a training segment to make agents more proficient at developing and keeping business.
An extensive library of educational and motivational videos, audio cassettes and books which are available to assist agents with personal and professional development. These are some of the best sales, prospecting, time management, business and personal management materials available.
- Video viewing equipment and viewing rooms are available at our office so you can view educational videos during any spare moments.
- Train with top agents and or management through hands on workshops for:
- Multiple listing service
- Hands-on computer training (zip forms, PC access, prompt response, Real Edge, word processing, etc.)
- Marketing materials (personal brochure, prospecting, farming, client presentation, etc.)
- Extensive training for preparation of a computerized market analysis.
- Advertising workshops for ad writing.
- Contract training for all agents as new revisions are released.
- One on one training for new agents, including drafting of contracts.
- Negotiating tips and strategies.
- Specialized training for corporate employees relocating to the area including:
- (ERC) Employee Relocation Council forms
- (BPO) Broker Price Opinions forms
- Area history and local tour
- Free seminars from nationally recognized top sales trainers.
- Research training on the history of properties, zoning studies, development feasibility and site plan evaluation with local government officials and municipalities.
- One on one field training in:
- Commercial real estate
- Vacant land
- Real estate development
- Condominium sales
*Each Bear office independently owned and all services may not apply.