Bear Real Estate Group, the fastest growing, privately owned, property management company in southeastern Wisconsin has an exciting new opportunity for a Human Resource Manager. Reporting to the CEO, this person will be directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function across all Bear Real Estate Group companies.
This position is responsible for performing a variety of HR-related functions. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt, nonexempt and temporary workers across all areas of the business; writes and places advertisements; works with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conducts reference checking; extends job offers; conducts new-employee orientations.
- Establishes and maintains employee files, records, and reports. Ensures compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
- Implements and annually updates the compensation program. Works with leadership to identify market trends; collects market data. Develops and updates pay ranges, recognition and reward programs.
- Monitors the performance evaluation program. Works with management to complete processes. Identifies opportunities to improve feedback and drive pay for performance philosophy.
- Establishes and maintains programs to establish positive work environment and employee relations; counsels supervisors and managers on employee relations issues and human resource policies; responds to employee inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs.
- Works with benefits broker and providers to identify, assess, and deliver market competitive benefits package. Coordinates open enrollment. Works with employees and providers to resolve questions.
- Provides insight, advice and counsel to leadership on human resources strategy to assist the business in achieving goals. Acts as an adviser to leadership in matters of employee relations, talent management, learning and development, culture and talent acquisition.
- Conducts employee and management training as needed.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures compliance with policies, procedures and reporting.
This is a full-time position based in Kenosha Wisconsin. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. This job operates in a professional office environment.
A bachelor's degree in human resources, organizational development, or related field; and Five to Nine years of human resource experience, with emphasis and successful track record in recruiting, staffing, and employee relations.
SHRM Certified Professional (PHR or SHRM CP) credential preferred.Please email your resume to Cheryl Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org.