- Passionate and market-savvy professional whose clients’ satisfaction and best interests come first
- 17 years experience as a Master Electrician in the construction industry
- Market expertise and superior negotiating skills
- Background in buying and selling homes for profit
- Lifelong resident of Burlington
- Community involvement coaching Burlington youth sports
- Member of Wisconsin Realtor Association, National Association of Realtors and Lakes Area Realtors Association
Jason’s extensive background in the residential construction industry provides his client with key insights on buying a well-constructed home. Jason was the general contractor when building his own home, as well as extensive experience remodeling several other homes. His market knowledge, enthusiasm, work ethic, and loyalty are attributes that his clients value.
Part of the American dream is to have a place to call home, spend time with loved ones and create lifelong memories…this is what home is. Jason considers himself fortunate enough to help people realize this goal and be a trusted advisor throughout the process.
Jason resides with his family in Burlington and enjoys coaching his children’s sports teams. He enjoys fishing, hunting, golfing and spending time with his family.
Whether buying or selling, Jason will provide you the special attention one expects of a dedicated Real Estate Professional.